Junior Account Manager | Commercial Litho & Digital Print | East & West Sussex
A fantastic opportunity for a Junior Account Manager to add to our client’s already brilliant reputation and work alongside an exciting list of clients in a supportive working environment. A one of a kind opportunity to join a true market innovator with the capabilities required to excel your career.
Junior Account Manager | Commercial Litho & Digital Print | East & West Sussex | Up to £27k
A thoroughbred when it comes to innovative print solutions the company you’ll be joining has a market leading proposition due to considerable recent investments in cutting edge machinery. Combined with full in house production facilities, the results are unrivalled print capabilities in the UK which has led to them winning a number of prestigious awards for high quality work produced for blue chip/brand name customers.
Day-to-day, as Junior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and assistance to customers on products, services, design and production methods
- Taking accurate information from the customer, formulating full production briefs and producing detailed print specifications
- Proactive management of timelines
- All administrative support – raising job requests, purchase orders, quotations, invoices, project plans etc.
Key attributes required:
- Good experience working within print in a customer facing role
- Knowledge of commercial print and printing processes
- Good project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Successful and growing company with great progression routes available. This is a company who invests heavily in their people, with numerous incentives and development initiatives running within the business.
Apply without delay to be considered for the shortlist.