7 days left
- Contract Type
The Salary is competitive.
Offering clients a wide range of print management and direct marketing services including point of sale, digital print, web2print and direct mail & transactional mail solutions to suit individual needs, this company has grown to become a ’single source‘ solutions provider of multi-channel marketing solutions globally.
- Within the framework of the customer contract, plan and execute the projects by ensuring the answer to the expectations of the customer in terms of quality of price and service and the respect of the contract
- Daily relationship with clients to ensure a good professional relationship with the client
- Ensure that all processes including ICHOR are used to ensure efficiency and transparency for both Adare and the customer.
- Keep all data updated daily in ICHOR
- Keeping up to date with client activity in order to add value in terms of advice to the client.
- Ensure, in the commercial context and in all cases, the reduction of the costs incumbent on the customer
- Complete quotes and purchase orders according to the terms of the contract for all customers
- Communicate to the client and the supplier all project schedules and ensure their approval
- Monitor suppliers to ensure timeliness
- Solve all questions on invoices or quotes to ensure prompt billing of customers
- Check supplier invoices for accuracy and prompt processing.
- Regularly inform the Account Manager, the Account Manager and the Account Director of your projects to ensure transparent communication of the delivery of documents to clients
Key Performance Standards:
- Create and maintain good professional relationships with the customer and with suppliers.
- Have a professional and consultative exchange with the ADARE team
- Be proactive in solving problems and finding solutions when necessary.
- Maintain a level of service in accordance with the terms of the contract agreed with the client
- Ensure that all orders are processed in accordance with the deadlines agreed in the contract
- Optimize delivery of the project within budget and deadlines.
- Take charge of the ongoing management of all administrative tasks
- At least 3 years of experience in an environment Print / POS / Promo Items
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good knowledge of Print and POS production
- Good organization, autonomy and timeliness in the administrative management of project-related documents
- Responsibility for his own actions
- Awareness of the impact of one’s own behaviour on others and taking initiatives to achieve results
- Active participation in the team’s work to achieve common goals
- Positive attitude towards new situations and challenges
- Flexibility in stress management on time.
- Reactivity, motivation and commitment to developing one’s own knowledge and skills
- English and local language
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly