Managing Director | Corrugated: Conventional & Speciality | Central France
Global leader of corrugated packaging solutions for the world’s largest brands.
Managing Director | Corrugated: Conventional & Speciality | Central France | Salary to Attract the Best
Pioneering packaging solutions, this is a group synonymous with quality and value added solutions. Overall servicing the Home & Personal Care, Premium Food & Beverage, Pharma & Healthcare markets worldwide they produce conventional and speciality corrugated packaging.
As Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the vision and strategy of the division
- Managing unions
- Overseeing management team across sales, finance, HR, production and design & innovation functions
- Overseeing planning, safety and quality teams
- Full P&L responsibility
- Managing the company’s largest client
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating in the corrugated or packaging sector
- Based in Central France or able to relocate; fluent in French and English
- Experience of running efficient and fast paced divisions as part of a group or plc
- Demonstrable track record in improvements and efficiencies
- Great leader with gravitas, able to get the best out of teams
For the chance to work for a leading, international group with state of the art capabilities, contact us today for more information.