Customer Service Executive | Digital Print & Direct Mail | West Midlands
Highly capable, well-invested and rapidly growing digital printer is seeking to add additional talent to assist on current projects. As a truly dynamic organisation, this specialist printer works with leading brands and retailers – a great opening as a result of their impressive growth strategy.
Customer Service Executive | Digital Print & Direct Mail | West Midlands | Up to £27k
World leading provider of print and related services offering in-house facilities for digital print and full direct mail solutions. A company able to deliver custom communication solutions to an impressive network of clients, including the world’s major retailers, as well as customers in the capital markets, financial services and insurance industries.
As Customer Service Executive you will be responsible for:
- Using your experience of print and direct mail to manage all of your client’s requirements
- Liaising with client contacts to outline and create briefs and specifications for all aspects of projects including print, laser and postal requirements
- Creating project schedules and ensuring their delivery
- Working with suppliers to bring innovation and added value
Key attributes required:
- Excellent technical knowledge of digital print and direct mail
- Any experience of managing multi channel communication campaigns would be an advantage
- Experience of dealing with suppliers
- Excellent organisation skills, as the role involves a high level of administration
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Represent the best – a growing, ambitious company with an impressive client list that regularly receives positive endorsement in the trade press.
Submit your details without delay if the role is of interest.
Apply for Customer Service Executive | Digital Print & Direct Mail | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly