Print Services Executive
Title: Print Services Executive
Reports to: Managing Director
Based at: Smart Inc (UK) Ltd, Hoddesdon Hertfordshire
About Us :
Smart Inc is a multi channel agency providing companies, with Creative Design & Print Services, as well as online marketing services, exhibition displays and promotional merchandise.
We are a small friendly and fun team who are looking for a new team member, to join in our success as we continue to grow.
24 days holiday
Responsible for all aspects of our Sales Office Administration, you will be a main point of contact for all enquiries over the telephone and via email, liaising with clients and suppliers.
You will possess the highest possible customer service and communication skills, with a “can do” attitude.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Sales administration, including coordination of the sales order process assisting with aspects of purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control.
- Quoting on products and services
- Responsible for Order Tracking
- Responsible for the highest level of departmental customer service at all times
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to both existing clients and prospect accounts, for Smart Inc’s principle products.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, e-mail and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers, through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Undertake additional duties from time to time, as directed by the MD.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of all things print related….A sound knowledge of related products such as promotional merchandise, and exhibition displays would be a distinct advantage.