Print Production Advisor
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client are a market leader within the disposable table-top / print manufacturing sector.
They are recruiting a Print Production Advisor for their Kent based team and reporting into the Commercial Operations Manager. This role is responsible for coordinating and developing the bespoke print offer in line with our manufacturing capability and the sales market requirements.
About the Print Production Advisor role:
- This will involve constant liaison/meetings with your manufacturing partner who has joint responsibility for our customer's bespoke requests. Therefore, you should be able to understand substrate, number of colours, MOQ as relevant to our pricing matrices to ensure that our offer to our customers is competitive and commercially acceptable.
- You will take ownership of what is effectively the inception of the delivery process for the print offering on a range of products and guide their customers to a printable design.
- You will achieve this via a print feasibility assessment.
- You will develop relationships with our internal partners including the sales team, the print department, manufacturing, planning and the end customers ensuring that they have open and constructive working relationships. Your aim being to ensure customer satisfaction and production efficiencies are met.
- You will be the expert in print, so becoming a focal point for anyone involved in the process.
- To be successful in the role you will be a highly effective communicator that can build relationship and inspire confidence.
- Effectively managing each job as a project in it's own right you will be responsible for influencing others with your great listening and negotiation skills.
- You must have intermediate Microsoft office skills across all of the packages including Excel. Word and PowerPoint.
- You will be proficient with numbers and have experience of working with pricing margins as part of the process and be logical in your approach to this as you will maintain our pricing matrices and track enquiries.
- You must have previous print knowledge ideally, you will have knowledge of flexographic print / water based ink, but this is not essential.
In return for your hard work my client are offering a salary of between £18-24k basic based on experience; bonus, pension, health care and 25 days paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
Apply for Print Production Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly