Pre-Press Operator (Nights)
5 days left
- Contract Type
Pre-Press Operator | Night shift | London | £excellent package
Our fantastic client are a leading producer of Print & POS campaigns, they have a excellent opportunity for a Pre-Press Operator with thorough knowledge of Imposition, Trapping, PDF creation and Adobe creative suite at their impressive production facility in London.
As the Pre-Press Operator you will be part responsible for keeping all of the printing presses supplied with work, a thorough knowledge of trapping files, imposing files to a pre-determined sheet size. You will be responsible for managing your time as productively as possible and will need to ensure production deadlines and performance KPI’s are met.
About the Pre-Press role:
- Ensure all data entries are completed;
- Notify the line supervisor when stock levels are getting low.
- Notify the manager or relevant staff when an issue is encountered;
- Problem solve minor issues, to ensure that the work flows smoothly;
- Ensure machinery is maintained to manufacturers recommendations;
- Ensure working to Lean 5s principles.
- You will be expected to trouble shoot file issues and give advice when needed to the business.
- You will have a thorough knowledge of Imposition, Trapping, PDF creation and Adobe creative suite.
- You must have the ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience within POS will be advantageous
Salary: up to £15 p/h - Night shift (Monday - Thursday 19:00 - 05:30)
Sound like you? Get in touch ASAP!
Apply for Pre-Press Operator (Nights)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly