Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – UK Mail Digital
Since its acquisition by Deutsche Post DHL in 2016, UK Mail Digital has experienced phenomenal growth across its core product offering including mail, digital/hybrid mail and print management services. With growth comes opportunity for development for the individuals within the business as well as those who wish to work for the one of the world’s leading logistics and communications brands.
As part of our on-going commitment to achieving significant growth in the UK market, we are now in a position to recruit a number of regionally focused Business Development Managers to drive this period of expansion. As Business Development Manager, you will have a highly visible role within the wider organisation meaning that success achieved in this role will offer up significant development opportunities to take your career forward and achieve a rewards package in line with your contribution.
- Drive revenue and Gross Profit growth for UK Mail Digital across all product offerings
- Build strong pipeline within your region across SME and Blue Chip organisations
- To ensure month in isolation and annual targets are achieved.
Skills and experience:
- Consultative sales experience focussing on solutions that deliver tangible business benefits to our clients.
- Proven B2B sales experience in a field based new business role (with demonstrable results).
- Excellent presentation and verbal persuasion skills with the ability to present at board level and below.
- Ability to manage various stakeholders both internal and external.
- Keen eye for technology.
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to manage and plan your own calendar effectively.
- Experience of working in a high-performance target driven environment.
- Competitive salary with year one OTE £50-55k
- Company car, laptop & phone
- 25 days paid holiday
- Company Pension
- Auto enrolment into company benefits and loyalty scheme
- Certified development opportunities
We are actively recruiting across the UK, however, those individuals based in the South East, South West, and the Home Counties would be of immediate interest.