Project Manager | Print Management | South Yorkshire
An ambitious company with an excellent reputation in their industry this company is expanding. A fantastic opportunity to become part of a multi-site group who partner retailers across Europe, offering fully integrated marketing solutions and print management.
Project Manager | Print Management | South Yorkshire | Excellent Salary Dependent on Experience
Combining innovative print and digital marketing campaigns with state-of-the-art technologies, this is a business that understands consumer behaviour and can therefore offer added value services through creative ideas, technical advice and excellent market intelligence. Servicing more than 300 generalist and specialist retailers they are market-leaders in print management on a pan-European basis.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and delivering print, POS and direct mail campaigns
- Developing and managing the outwork purchasing process
- Briefing and managing through various departments, both internally and externally
- Liaising with suppliers
- Quality control of purchased goods and services
Key attributes required:
- Good knowledge of a range of printing processes and some experience in POS/direct mail would be a definite advantage (but is not essential)
- Significant exposure to clients as well as suppliers is a prerequisite
- Client facing experience would be advantageous
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
An excellent career development opportunity for a talented Project/Account Manager. Varied projects, interesting and diverse workload and the opportunity to progress quickly for the right candidate.