Continuous Improvement Manager | Corrugated Packaging | North West
Outstanding opportunity to work in a company going through a strong growth period. With a product set in high demand and exciting investment plans for 2018, this is a great time to join a leading manufacturer and increase your profile in the industry.
Continuous Improvement Manager | Corrugated Packaging | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Pan-European integrated paper packaging organisation capable of designing, manufacturing and delivering any type of corrugated or compact cardboard packaging. A total concept supplier the company provides a full range of added value solutions to shelf ready and ‘state of the art’ bespoke packaging incorporating high quality flexo print.
On a day-to-day basis as Continuous Improvement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Defining and developing process improvements using lean manufacturing techniques
- Driving continuous improvement projects
- Ad-hoc project work such as assisting in the installation of new machinery and workflow as required on an on-going basis
- Working alongside the Quality Manager and Engineering Manager
- Ensuring all admin tasks, reports, documentation and data collection and entry are carried out as required
- Ensuring prevention of faults, downtime and waste, and improvement in productivity and factory processes
Key attributes required:
- Corrugated (ideally) or packaging production background
- Proven experience of leading people in operational excellence
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience in production control process, lean manufacturing methodology, continuous improvement and delivering customer requirements
- Effective decision making and project management skills with sound business judgement
- Engineering experience advantageous
A highly rewarding opportunity within a company that boasts great site facilities and industry-wide reputation.
Submit your details without delay to be considered for the shortlist.