Signage & Graphics Installer
£OPEN + Overtime + Van
Our client are a leading sign and graphics company based in the South East. They offer a wide product range including exhibitions, retail displays, POS, signage and graphics.
They are looking for a Signs & Graphic Installer to join their existing team. They do a lot of work for hotels chains and rail companies including wall vinyl, internal signage and graphics. In this role, you will be required to work to high standards and exact deadlines across a varied and large client base and will therefore be a skilled fitter who has experience in installing all types' signs, vinyl application and graphics.
- Demonstrable previous experience in similar role
- Excellent attention to detail and able to follow a given brief
- Flexible approach to problem solving skills
- CSCS card
- Project a positive image at all times
- Customer and quality orientated
- Self-motivated, organsised and confident
- Able to work within a team and on own initiative
- A full driving licence
- Comfortable with manual labour and working at height
The role will be both local and national, which will include UK travel and nights away from home and, dependant on the contract, possible night work.