Customer Service Supervisor
Our DS Smith site located in Milton Keynes is currently seeking an ambitious Customer Service Supervisor to support the Customer Service Manager with building and developing a new and successful customer service function.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be pro-active in implementing continuous improvements and have the ability to build strong relationships with key customers to ensure we provide and deliver world-class customer service in a fast paced environment.
What some of the key duties this role will involve:
• Support the Customer Service manager with the effective running and development of the customer service function
• Liaise with couriers and distribution partners for updates on claims, delayed or failed deliveries
• Keep the Customer Service Manager updated on daily progress, highlighting any concerns or trends within the business which could affect customer service
• Customer visits and attendance at review meetings (on and off site)
• Regular pro-active contact with key accounts via various communication channels
• Customer account analysis to understand how the business is improving and can improve
• Liaise with ePacks suppliers to ensure all queries and pricing are received within a timely manner
• Manage and report on customer order requirements within SLA’s in place
• Manage stock levels and replenishment to ensure stock turnover and targets are achieved
• Monitor feedback and complaints and provide resolutions while addressing root cause
• Enrolling, coaching and developing team members
• Assist with HR activities including 1:1’s, absence management and day-to-day team enquiries
• Support the sales team to drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention
What we would like our candidate to have…
• Experience coaching and motivating a team to achieve individual and business KPIs
• Previous management experience within a sales or customer service environment
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office/Excel and ideally SAP
• Any stock control or replenishment experience would be advantageous
• A proactive individual with a continuous improvement mind-set
• Ideally knowledge of the packaging industry
About DS Smith...
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 250 listed business with a turnover in excess of £3.6 billion. The organisation employs over 27,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
•25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
•Annual cycle to work scheme
Location: Milton Keynes
Please submit a copy of your current CV, along with a cover letter, detailing a synopsis of your CV & summarising the key points of your experience that are relevant to the role for which you are applying.