Quality Manager | Corrugated Packaging | North West
High quality, high volume corrugated manufacturer supplying to a wide and varied industry base is looking for a first class Quality Manager. The post offers an exciting opportunity to champion, support and lead quality improvement initiatives with a view to maintaining high quality standard for this market leader.
Quality Manager | Corrugated Packaging | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Pan-European integrated paper packaging organisation capable of designing, manufacturing and delivering any type of corrugated or compact cardboard packaging. A total concept supplier the company provides a full range of added value solutions to shelf ready and ‘state of the art’ bespoke packaging.
On a day-to-day basis as Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading the quality and compliance function
- Ensuring management systems comply with all relevant external accreditation bodies and internal company requirements and ECO standards
- Ensuring obligations are met in the field of food safety
- Facilitating an effective internal audit programme
- Ensuring departmental measures are defined and tracked
- Ensuring all personnel receive the quality training
Key attributes required:
- Production background
- Detailed understanding of ISO Standards, BRC/IoP and HACCP planning
- Trained Auditor
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use statistics to support continuous improvement
- Skills to lead cross functional teams
- Engineering qualification or equivalent experience is an advantage
A highly profitable company benefitting from an exemplary reputation and expansive production capability. An unmissable opportunity to join a company offering a secure and stable position where you will be motivated to do an excellent job.