Sales Coordinator | Digital Print & Packaging | West Midlands
A truly world class organisation this is an exceptional opportunity to play a key role ensuring the growth of a highly commended labels specialist. Investing further in their in-house team this is a developing role with superb potential which will see you work with a market-leading range of labels for major national brands.
Sales Coordinator | Digital Print & Packaging | West Midlands | £22k-£27k
Industry known for embracing the latest developments in label printing facilities software and technology, this company designs and manufactures high quality digitally printed self adhesive labels for a wide variety of applications. Their products have been nominated for a number of industry awards and their impressive manufacturing site is contained in a modern layout with the most up to date digital printing equipment on the market.
With responsibility for a portfolio of key accounts, the successful applicant will:
- Ensure that these long standing clients are well serviced and provided with the service they have come to expect
- Ensure all clients are fully aware of the company’s full product offering and be able to make suggestions and advice client on best options for their needs
- Support the Production Manager in all administration tasks
- Provide advice and support to staff, clients and suppliers on any and all print related matters
Key attributes required:
- Strong customer service qualities and excellent client focus is essential
- Proactive attitude to work – previous experience in telesales or key account management would be advantageous
- Good all round knowledge of print and ideally, packaging
- The ability to complete print administration accurately and efficiently
- Proven IT skills
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A strong team player
If you are based in the West Midlands and are looking for the next step in your career within digital print, this could be the opportunity for you. To apply, please send your CV in response to this advertisement to be of consideration for the shortlist.