Purchasing Admin Assistant - Surrey - £25k
This award-winning creative design and marketing-leading print procurement agency are growing! They need an experienced Purchasing Admin Assistant who can work with their suppliers who supply our goods, materials, and services to make sure operational needs are met.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The Purchasing Admin Assistant will be responsible for management of the automated stock ordering process, monitoring receipts and despatches from our partnered warehouse ensuring the correct daily functioning of the systems.
Purchasing Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve warehouse stock discrepancies to conclusion
- Monitor warehouse performance, ensure service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) are met, and drive improvement
- Assist the procurement manager in producing management reports monitoring and recording key performance data and cost savings
- Liaising with other team members and suppliers to resolve stocking differences
- Assist in providing detailed monthly financial information related to the partnered warehouse
- Support the Procurement Manager in the completion of tender opportunities identified by the sales team
- To undertake any other duties as requested in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.
Experience & Qualifications required:
- Experience in a purchasing environment at Purchasing admin Assistant or equivalent level
- Knowledge and technical understanding of printing processes, components and supply chain management would be valuable
- Computer literate, especially analytical Excel skills
Please send in your CV for more information!