Our fantastic client are a leading producer of Print & POS campaigns, they have a excellent opportunity for an Indigo Operator at their impressive production facility in Cheshunt.
About the role:
- Collect and process work sent from the studio or pre-press department;
- Initially Operating Indigo 7000, 6800 until 20,000 training can be confirmed;
- QC to job requirements;
- Notify the supervisor/manager or liaise directly with Repro when issues occur;
- Maintain and process work according to the production schedule;
- Produce print and finishing in line with company quality processes and standards;
- HP Indigo 7000 & 5000, level 1 and 2 trained HP certifications.
- Knowledge of POS print and processes would be beneficial.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of small format digital print and finishing;
- Pre-press experience would be very beneficial.
Shift: 7am - 7pm based on a 3/1/3 shift pattern
This a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing and progressive organisation, so if you are an experienced Indigo Operator with the relevant experience we want to hear from you ASAP!
Apply for Indigo Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly