One of the UKs largest producers of display graphics is looking to expand their estimating team due to an influx in new business. The company provides a wide range of display solutions – from simple banner and graphics panels through to designing and building large exhibition stands, to a wide range of customers - from small SMEs to major blue chip multi-nationals.
A driven, self-motivated approach, and an ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment is required for this role.
As Estimator your responsibilities will include the following:
· To prepare Quick turnaround estimates on standard products using our clients in-house MIS system and Microsoft Excel
· Liaising with the Sales to ensure correct details standard materials are specified within quotation.
· Liaising with Customer Service Engineers when estimates are converted to orders to ensure clarity of information passed to internal departments is correct.
Skills & Experience
· Excellent numeracy skills
· Attention to detail
· Good communication skills – verbal and written
· Good team player
We are looking for someone who can provide evidence of a recent history of estimating within a busy print environment. Candidates who have used any of the popular MIS packages will be considered.