Print Production Manager
We are proud to have worked with this client for over 15 years who provide integrated marketing solutions to clients on a global platform. Even in today’s competitive market, this company has managed to consistently stay one step ahead of the game in providing a wide range of tailored end-to-end solutions for the world’s leading and most well-known consumer brands. They are looking for someone who thrives on a fast-paced, results driven environment, to fill the role of Print Production Manager to work onsite with one of their major clients,
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with client facing experience, and a background in print or packaging.
Strong communication and organisation skills will be important, as you will be required to liaise between the onsite project managers and the production studio elsewhere in the UK.
- To ensure that designs and imagery are print feasible and Brand Managed effectively to meet the client’s expectations on cost, quality and timings.
- A full understanding of all main print processes is essential
- Own the relationship with external printers and the clients design teams.
- Communicating effectively with external design agencies to align on final colours giving confirmation of print sequence.
- Advising on the most appropriate proofing methodology for the management of development/trial projects.
- Work closely with the onsite project management team to ensure projects are delivered according to the clients’ expectation
- Attend and lead various meetings for new design initiatives to fully understand the scope and requirements of the projects themselves. This may involve travel, so a degree of flexibility will be required.
- Ensuring the Studio is provided with a detailed colour separation brief for use within production environment.
- To promote a can-do attitude in order to meet clients’ expectations by partnering and challenging the printers to deliver outstanding printed results.
- Provide excellent customer service - build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in the customer organisation.
- To provide client support within the Artwork Supply chain on issues concerning printability and print quality.
- Source and validate new printer specifications.
Skills and Abilities:
- Print management background.
- Understanding of pre-press requirements.
- Excellent print and production knowledge.
- Proven Client facing ability