Position: Account Director
Location: South East / East Sussex
They provide responsible solutions to support marketing and communication activities. They are trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands in retail, travel, leisure, financial services, pharmaceutical and the public sector.
- My client is looking for an experienced Account Director to join a successful existing on -site team. This would suit someone with a strong Account Management background who is able to utilise their knowledge of full marketing solutions.
- This is a client facing role therefore excellent written and verbal communication skills are required together with the ability to manage client expectations.
- Sound technical print, DM and transactional DM knowledge essential
- Previous experience working on site with client essential
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Managing onsite team of 3, ensuring delivery of business and account objectives
- Working closely with the company onsite agency to maximise any creative opportunities
- Managing all aspects of client engagement across multiple different departments and key stakeholders
- Forecasting monthly account sales and managing client budget
- Accountable for monthly P&L
- Providing regular MI for client and management to ensure targets are being met
- Ensuring achievement of all agreed SLA and KPI targets
- Attending regular client review meetings
- Ensuring delivery of excellent client service
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly