On-Site Account Manager
Position: On–Site Account Manager
- They provide responsible solutions to support marketing and communication activities. They are trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands in retail, travel, leisure, financial services, pharmaceutical and the public sector.
- My client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join a successful existing On - Site team. This would suit someone with a strong Account Management background who is able to utilise their knowledge of full marketing solutions.
- This is a client facing role therefore excellent written and verbal communication skills are required together with the ability to manage client expectations.
- Develop and maintain a rapport with key client stakeholders, and client’s key agency personnel, in order to manage expectations and ensure value added service provision.Deliver against client KPIs and other targets to meet contractual obligations
- Establish and maintain tactical relationships with day-to-day clients, applying a commercial and value added approach to client briefings, and ensure meaningful and timely communication.
- Manage end to end production workflow including associated communications with client, agency and supplier stakeholders, ensuring the quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle, ensuring the delivery of product on time, to specification and on budget.
- Support preparation for client contract review meetings and client development opportunities.
- Engage with suppliers to ensure they work in partnership with us, promptly informing us of issues as they arise, and work in collaboration with us to decide any remedial actions.
- Ensure all procurement activity adheres to commercial strategy and guidelines.
- Delivers business and account objectives through adherence to business processes and systems