Materials Planner/ Purchasing (Hybrid Role) - Corrugated
£25-35K + 20 Days holiday
Hours of working: 7-30am - 4:30pm (3:40 finish on Friday) or 8:45am to 4:45pm
Our client is a well-established, family business who specialise in the manufacture of quality and environmentally friendly corrugated and solid board food packaging products. An exciting and unique opportunity has become available within the business, they are seeking a ultra-organised candidate who has the drive to do well within a business.
The successful candidate will work alongside Production and the management team and will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, purchasing and stock control of raw materials
- Handle and build solid relationships with suppliers
- Account management / filtering incoming requirements when required
- Work closely with all departments within the business
- You will have access to different types of work and responsibility
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A willingness to work hard and take on responsibility
- Loyal and trustworthy
- Ability to work as part of a team
This is a real opportunity for the right candidate to join the business in a key and important role, this appointment will offer the successful candidate a clear career path within a business which is a great place to work.