POS Production Manager | Print Management | South East
Looking for a challenging role in 2018? We need a client facing POS Manager experienced in temporary display solutions for the retail sector. For the role to suit, you’ll already have extensive experience in the semi-permanent and/or permanent display market and have been making it happen for your clients in exciting and fast paced environments, sourcing products that will bring their brands to life in the retail world.
POS Production Manager | Print Management | South East | £Competitive
Holding a leading position in the market as part of a global group, this company is firmly established in its markets. A multi-site operation offering fully integrated print solutions, serving the retail sector, they have extensive in-house technology to produce fantastic, highly recognisable, branded print.
As Production Manager you will be responsible for:
- The management and delivery of all POS display requirements; projects, campaigns and the provision of additional service lines and associated tasks
- Ensuring that operational support to the client(s) is managed exceptionally and delivered efficiently
- Providing effective leadership and support to the dedicated team
- Playing an active part in the retention, development and compliance of the contract
- Providing a high degree of technical support and expertise both to clients and associates
- Supporting successful implementation of new service lines into the assigned account(s)
Key attributes required:
- An excellent technical understanding of the print and POS/display categories
- Proven experience of service delivery on site with clients
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple projects through the print production cycle
- An excellent ability to manage multi-campaign/multi-job projects with multiple service line elements
- A good understanding of planning, budget and cost management
- Good experience of semi-permanent and/or permanent display production and point of sale
- Competence in Microsoft Office and print management applications
- German and/or French beneficial
A rapidly growing business that is looking to find strong talent, you will play a large part in the successful growth of the business, benefitting from a highly competitive package with some interesting extras in return.
If the role is of interest, get in touch!