Senior Account Manager | Print Management | Home Counties/Berkshire
Held in high-esteem worldwide, this multi-faceted business has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join their highly reputable and customer driven organisation. With a string of awards and highly innovative partnerships with global brands, if you’re looking to represent one of the most established print management companies in the UK today, this is the role for you.
Senior Account Manager | Print Management | Home Counties/Berkshire | £35k-£45k + Benefits
A global marketing and creative services group offering full solutions for blue chip financial institutions, major retail and FMCG brands. In a great position of operational and financial strength, the company offers a range of services to a well established network across the UK, Europe, USA, Middle-East and Asia.
On a day-to-day basis as Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working on site with a challenging client in a highly charged, fast paced environment
- Producing detailed specifications for client briefs
- Monitoring projects to ensure they are delivered to specification, on time and in line with SLAs
- Managing and fulfilling client expectations
- Managing day to day operational requirements
- Building and developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Delivering excellent customer service to clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders
Key attributes required:
- Track record in print management and/or outsourcing – strong understanding of retail POS and related print
- Experience working within a client services environment directly engaging with clients – in a time pressured setting
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and build client rapport in sometimes challenging situations
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Excel literate
A company that prides itself on its credible talent, the role comes with ample opportunities for an Account Manager to carve out a strong role and career for themselves.
Submit your details in the first instance to be considered.
Apply for Senior Account Manager | Print Management | Home Counties/Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly