Project Manager | Large Format Graphics, Signage and POS | Hampshire
Fantastic opportunity for experienced Project Manager to join one of the region’s leading independent large format specialist. A varied and fulfilling role with career development opportunities and the chance to work with major blue-chip brands.
Project Manager | Large Format Graphics, Signage and POS | Hampshire | £30k-£40k
Established for over 60 years, this large format indoor and outdoor specialist has won a number of prestigious awards for their outstanding performance. Having enjoyed continued success they have invested heavily in both equipment and personnel to ensure they remain at the forefront of the industry.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising the Project Plan to ensure timelines are achieved and that all parties internal and external are fully informed of progress
- Offering practical advice on project inquiries to sales, estimating and customers as required
- Coordinating and leading New Project Introduction meetings, recording actions and details accordingly
- Contributing to continuous improvements in the key aspects of manufacturing and project performance
- Driving improvements in the overall performance of your project delivery in terms of timelines and revenue.
Key attributes required:
- Strong Project Management experience able to run multiple projects at any one time
- Excellent understanding of production and installation processes from start to finish
- PRINCE2 qualification advantageous but not essential
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing business that is looking to find someone to join there exceptional team. Highly competitive package with excellent career prospects for successful candidate.