We are looking for a passionate Production Controller with a can-do attitude to join a dynamic print & marketing services company and work with their iconic clients.
• Processing customer orders regarding the specification, production methods, artwork requirements, production scheduling and price for future work and work in progress
• Create detailed production information in the format, and to the requirements of the production department.
• Liaise with Production Manager and production staff throughout the production process
• Liaise with Despatch and supplier to ensure delivery and collections of work, to and from the supplier
• Obtain the delivery information and delivery instructions from the customer
• Liaise with Despatch by providing a daily delivery requirement list for outwork and customer deliveries and through ongoing daily contact
• Attending the daily production meeting
• Organise the production of mock-ups and obtaining of samples as requested by the production manager & customer.
To be able to meet the requirements above, the candidate should have a good technical knowledge of commercial Litho and Digital printing and finishing. They would have experience in a similar role and would probably have some shop floor production experience. They will have knowledge in printing and finishing folding, various binding methods & laminating.
Basic experience with standard knowledge of Large and Wide Format production would be very useful.
The candidate needs to be an organised individual, able to quickly understand detailed instructions and communicate this information in a clear, concise and unambiguous way. They should be proactive and be prepared to challenge, in an appropriate way, information which does not appear to be meeting the customers’ requirements, ensuring they are provided with the instructions and information they require to do their job effectively.
Apply for Production Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly