Machine Operator - Direct Mail
£Open (depending upon experience) + Overtime + 24 days holiday
Our client is a growing company providing fast turnaround print, mail & postal solutions to hundreds of UK businesses. Continual investment in the latest kit ensures a fast, efficient and high quality end product, the company's services include Direct Mail, Data Processing, Personalisation and Print Management to name a few.
They have an immediate requirement for a Machine Operator to join their busy Production Department.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Operating machinery such as Buhrs Envelope Inserters, Kern, Norpak, Sitma, laminators and guillotines
- Previous experience operating Direct Mailing equipment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Keen eye for detail
- Quality conscious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organistional skills
- Ability to prioritise, organise and follow through
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confidential manner at all times
- Demonstrated integrity towards colleagues and customers