£Generous + Overtime + 25 Days Holiday + Death in Service + Pension
Shifts: 3x 12 hour shifts per week
Our client, based in the North East, is a privately owned litho print, carton manufacturer and mailing house with their own extensive finishing kit. They have dedicated customer service and account management teams, both office and field-based, which offer clients a broad knowledge base covering Print, Packaging, Database Management, Mailing and complex fulfilment. The company sells into a range of markets, such as Finance, FMCG, Manufacturing and Communications.
They are currently looking to recruit a B1 Printer to join their production team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Maintaining and operating Man Roland B1 700 / UV printers
- Quality control
- Understand every job and ensure all materials are correct and present
- Print every job within allocated time scales and to a high quality
- Responsible for general cleanliness of the presses and the surrounding area as a part of the daily routine
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies adopted by the company at all times
- Must be well presented for work and conduct yourself in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required#