Small Format Digital Printer | Commercial Print | London
An exclusive opportunity to join a growing business as an experienced Digital Printer. Operating from state of the art facilities this is an excellent opportunity to work on the latest technology with excellent training and career potential.
Small Format Digital Printer | Commercial Print | London | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Providing full in-house services producing quality small format digital print for a range of high profile clients, they have a reputation within the industry for innovation and creativity. With further success forecasted, now is a fantastic time to join the team.
As Digital Printer, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of equipment including Canon, Xerox and Indigo presses
- Producing a range of commercial print for high profile clients
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Quality Control
- Assisting the finishing team when required operating MBO or Stahl folders, Polar guillotines, laminators, PUR binding
- Working a day shift Monday to Friday
Key attributes required:
- Current small format digital experience
- Experience operating a range of finishing machinery; folders, guillotines, laminators and PUR binding
- Operating either Canon, Xerox or Indigo press
- Working hours Monday - Friday 9am – 6pm
If you are based in London and are looking for the next step in your career within digital print, this could be the opportunity for you. Shortlisting is happening currently so if the role is of interest submit your details without delay.