Installation Manager | Large Format Graphics & Signage | Bedfordshire
Fantastic career development opportunity for a skilled Installation Manager to work for a UK frontrunner in large format graphics and signage. The business is a market leader in their field and as part of their strategy for growth has created an opportunity for a hands-on and experienced Installation Manager to join their leadership team. An impressive role designed to take ownership of the full installation process, driving the installation team performance from delivery through to completion.
Installation Manager | Large Format Graphics & Signage | Bedfordshire | Excellent Salary + Bonus
Driven by a fantastic product set, the latest technology and outstanding people this is a company with huge ambition. Working across the UK and EU offering services for high quality print, graphics and signage they work with a prestige client base and have an excellent reputation within the industry.
Day-to-day as Installation Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the fitting team
- Travelling to client sites across the UK, sometimes Europe, to oversee installations
- Ensuring client needs are met and jobs are completed within the required timescales
- Hands on when required – installing large format work and signage
- Health and safety
- Working Monday – Friday
Key attributes required:
- Experience overseeing on-site signage installation teams
- Technical knowledge of signage and large format graphics
- On-site installations experience
- Man management and leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills and commercial acumen
Service driven and forward thinking company with some impressive credentials – an amazing opportunity to join a quality company and be supported by on-going investment.