Account Manager | Print Management & Digital | North London
An outstanding opportunity for a capable, client facing individual to join a well-established specialist in print management and branding and become an integral member of the account team, providing first class customer service to a designated retail account.
Account Manager | Print Management & Digital | North London | Up to £33k + Bonus & Commission
A market dominating company with well supported growth plans and first class retail portfolio. A company with a reputation for exceptional quality and innovation in 3D temp & perm POS, FSDUs, floor stand and special promotions as well as print and digital content management; this is one of Europe’s largest suppliers of printed & digital retail/brand communications.
Working directly onsite with a key retail client, as Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working client side in London – this is an admin heavy role and will require excellent attention to detail
- Overseeing print management and digital project management campaigns
- Providing tailored advice and solutions to clients
- Developing relationships with key client contacts
- Strategic development of the account
- Actively working to ensure that the company is continually improving service levels
Key attributes required:
- Experience working at a similar level for a key retail account
- On-site client experience, ideally
- Excellent ability to initiate relationships with new clients
- Accustomed to dealing with brands and retail clients
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills; must be able to work efficiently and accurately and remain calm under pressure
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft applications is important
- Awareness of the end-to-end marketing and production process, from creation of brief through to distribution
- An understanding of litho and digital production would be advantageous in order to provide a consultative service for the client at the point of initial contact
A dynamic organisation with huge ambition, this is a company that will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most recognised brands and retailers. So if you’re looking for a chance to work with an innovative and creative print and print management group, submit your details in the first instance to be considered.