Print Account Manager
A high quality lithographic and digital printer is looking to expand their Account Management team due to a recent upsurge in new business. They are looking for someone to ensure the group’s capability is delivered to the full. You will be responsible for the interpretation of client enquiries and the generation of quotes then liaising with clients, internal functions and outworkers to process a job to the approval stages in line with the company customer charter to build strong relationships and deliver organic growth.
• Promptly respond to and deal with external & internal communication as required
• Liaise with clients to ensure they are kept informed of progress with their orders.
• Foster a spirit of teamwork and support to colleagues to enable all targets to be met.
• Attend daily production meetings to ensure job progress monitored and keep clients informed.
• Ensure the MIS is kept up to date.
• Be proactive in proffering alternative solutions to clients where a better or lower cost solution may be achieved.
• Ensure all potential order opportunities that may appear to have a low margin are referred to Snr. Management for consideration
Document & data control
• Keep all client information up to date on the MIS.
• All quotes, emails and PO for materials and outwork need to be in the job bag.
• Ensure all artwork is clearly controlled and labelled to negate errors.
• Ensure job bag information is clear & accurate and provide packing & despatch details.
• All approval docs. to be filed and readily available, confirmation e-mails are included, verbal instructions not acceptable
• Job bags, including details of all selected materials, outworking PO’s and logistics requirements presented to the Production controller for co-ordinating after the approval stage
• Ensure more than 1 price is obtained for any outwork requirements to identify the most favourable commercial terms, ensuring complete and accurate information is given to the supplier including packing & labelling specifications.
• PO’s must be issued to suppliers and a copy included in the job bag
• All delivery costs, including collections to and from outworkers by external couriers are added to the job costings
• Ensure all docs. are correct and include everything required to achieve the client’s schedule. (Job bag, delivery notes etc)
We are looking for someone passionate about continuously growing within themselves, and within the company; seeking ways of updating and improving skills & knowledge relevant to your role. We are looking for an Account Manager exuding professionalism, to maintain good public relations with all external clients and good working relationships with fellow colleagues, actively working for the furtherance the prosperity and good reputation of the Company.
Candidates must have experience with an MIS system, preferably Tharstern.