Key Account Manager - Packaging
£34K - £40K + Company Car + Bonus + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Sick Pay Scheme
Territory: North of Stirling including Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness
Our client is a specialist in the manufacture of packaging for the Beverage, Food and Confectionary.
They are currently looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to cover the North of Scotland - North of Stirling including Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness. This is a large geographical area and a high level of travel will be involved.
The chosen candidate will have an equal split of their time between managing existing customers and targeting new business.
The current sales area value is circa £7 Million (top 5 customers equate to 80% of this total)
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Passion for customer service and building relationships with customers
- Identifying, winning and developing new business
- Professional and motivated
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to open doors and bring in new business
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organistional skills
- Ability to work well under pressure