Project Manager | Large Format Graphics & POS | Cambridgeshire
Fantastic career development opportunity for a talented Project Manager to join one of the regions leading large format graphics and POS companies. This is an exclusive opportunity to join their fast paced and growing department.
Project Manager | Large Format Graphics & POS | Cambridgeshire | £ Up to £40k depending on experience
Celebrating 25 years in business, they are specialist in large format print production, point of sale and installation services. Extremely progressive company who continue to invest in the latest kit to remain at the forefront of technology.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing client projects from initial brief through to delivery including installations
- Working closely along side the sales department
- Developing and growing key accounts
- Regularly liaising with clients to provide status updates
- Ensuring customers happy with finished product
Key attributes required:
- Strong Project Management experience able to run multiple projects at any one time
- Previous retail experience is essential
- Focused and driven
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
A company that prides itself on its credible talent, with lots of scope to develop and progress within this role for the right candidate together with excellent benefits at this popular employer.