Production Manager | Print Management – POS | Warsaw Poland
An unmissable chance to become part of a leading global outsourcing group working onsite with a leading brand.
Production Manager | Print Management – POS | Warsaw, Poland | Temporary to Permanent Role | Salary to Attract the Best
A tier one player in their sector, this company is a true market leader with a constantly expanding reach across the globe. Supplying POS and print management solutions to FMCG brands, they collaborate with major brands with large marketing spends. The result is incredible coverage spanning the UK, Europe, USA, Middle-East and Australasia.
As Production Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working on site with the Account Management team
- All POS and print requirements
- Overseeing app service delivery, team management, client relationships and financial performance
- Liaising with other group divisions to deliver agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Reporting to the European Director
Key attributes required:
- Background in either print management or POS (temp or perm)
- Experience in an Account Manager role based onsite with a client
- Creative thinker and problem solver; able to offer innovative solutions for client campaigns
- A proven track record with sharp commercial acumen
- Currently based in or within a commutable distance to Warsaw
Recognised globally as one of the most invested companies when it comes to their employees, this leading organisation will take the time to set out the career prospects on offer, whilst offering the successful applicant access to some of the world’s forefront innovators.