Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager / Sales Manager £45,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Package Essex
LARGE FORMAT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE. APPLICANTS WITHOUT LARGE FORMAT EXERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEWS
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager for one of our clients based in Essex. This is a genuinely exciting time to join the Team, as they are experiencing considerable growth and investment in this area.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for steering and pursuing new opportunities within the Large Format industry, articulating a compelling retail and marketing solution for some of the biggest names in retail. By influencing and responding to new business proposals you will contribute to the management of an effective and profitable division, whilst delivering exceptional and joined up solutions on behalf of our new and existing clients.
About the client My client are a leading provider of Large Format, Banners, Standards and graphics for the retail and advertising industry. They are based in Essex, but work with Internationally recognised brands. They have been operating and evolving within the retail industry for over 25 years.
- Managing Sales reps and maximising new sales leads
- Deliver sales PLUS take a managerial role on Sales and Account Management team regarding all usual KPIs
- Achieve personal sales targets in year 1, year 2, & year 3 (as above)
- Maintain Sales team are achieving KPI’s and monitor
- Managing company set buy/sell margins
- Managing Sales Co-ordinators and Reps in identifying new lead sectors and opportunities
- Maximising repeat business
- Closely monitoring business levels and deepening relationships with customers
- Delivering a smooth and faultless on-boarding process for new customers by liaising with accounts/PM’s
- Working with Sales Reps, producing and dispatching quotes within short timeframes in response to customer requests, or in following up discussions with potential/existing
clients about the provision of services we can offer – printing, install, de-rig work
Expectations/Target : £300k Year 1 £500k Year 2 £650k Year 3
Your experience will include:
Considerable experience working at a Senior Business Development level Being well connected in the Retail industry Commercial understanding and proven business growth successes Large Format graphics experience is essential Client focused & self-motivated Ability to influence and build strong relationships
For further information, please contact Andrew Celensu at Taylor Higson on 07388 011 426 or apply with your CV and I will contact you if you are suitable for the role.