Account Manager | Data, Direct Mail & Transactional Print | North West
Thriving division of a national print group specialising in transactional print. New account wins and increased workload has created a need for an additional Account Manager to support the company’s northern office. Competitive salary and benefits package, full product training and ongoing development, mentoring and potential promotion opportunities available for the right candidate.
Account Manager | Data, Direct Mail & Transactional Print | North West | Up to £40k Dependent on Experience
Firmly established in the high volume end of this market, this is a multi-site operation offering fully integrated print solutions with in-house production capabilities for litho and digital print. Offering a complete manufacturing solution for high volume transactional and financial print, they hold prime position in the, Financial, Insurance, Charity and Utility sectors.
We are looking for an exceptional Account Manager who can:
- Handle transactional print requirements
- Work from a North West based facility to manage campaigns
- Develop relationships with key personnel within both clients and suppliers
- Create an understanding of current and future business opportunities
- Strategically develop existing accounts
Key attributes required:
- Experience of data, direct mail and/or transactional print, with a good understanding of customer billings, statements, email, MMS and SMS marketing
- Ability to demonstrate success in implementing accounts
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Experience of the Financial, Insurance, Charity and Utility sectors
- Professional, polished and credible
Great opportunity to work with a number of dynamic clients engaged with a wide range of projects to keep the position exciting and challenging.
We are looking to move very quickly on this role so any interested candidates are urged to apply without delay.