Sales Manager | Flexible Packaging | UK
5 days left
- Contract Type
A position that can satisfy all your professional aspirations, this is a unique opportunity to sell a well known company within the flexible packaging sector – a position offering excellent scope to manage your own operation with full support from an already highly successful sales team.
Sales Manager | Flexible Packaging | UK | £35k-£45k
Trading independently, with complete in house production capabilities from their purpose built premises this client supplies a wide range of industries with an ever-increasing range of plain and printed polythene sacks and FIBCs. Extremely customer focused their products are matched by superior aftercare.
As Sales Manager your key day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business across the UK
- Selling the company’s full range of heavy duty polythene bags/sacks/FIBCs
- Predominately targeting the Agriculture, Chemical and Aggregates sectors
- Building on existing business once developed
- Preparing sales forecasts, pipelines and reports
Key attributes required:
- Current sales experience within the polythene industry
- Knowledge of FIBCs, flexible and heavy duty polythene
- Experience of selling in to the Agriculture, Chemical and Aggregates sectors – this is a prerequisite
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to manage long term relationships and business
- Based within the UK
A rare role that offers real tangible progression and advancement, this appointment has great potential to add value at a really exciting time for the company’s operation. You will enjoy a competitive starting salary which can increase rapidly with success, as well as taking advantage of an uncapped and lucrative commission structure.
Apply for Sales Manager | Flexible Packaging | UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly