6 days left
- Contract Type
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Retoucher to join a forward looking team at the forefront of modern digital reprographics and photography for the catalogue and mail order industry. Backed by a global company, our client is continually growing and looking for the best talent in digital creative retouching. They are a small team of highly skilled individuals with a track record of delivering the highest quality in volume and on time. Their bluechip clients rely on their ability to deal with complex and demanding work load and as such they have been integral to their success in the market place.
- Digital Retoucher with proficient experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite/CC.
- Strong background in accurate colour correction using samples and swatches.
- The role will demand a creative hand with the ability to manipulate images from simple pixel correction to extremely complex editing while still looking as shot.
- Image beautification techniques that look real and not over retouched, skin smoothing, skin colour correction, blemish removal veins, tattoos etc, image manipulation working from complex briefs.
- Excellent masking techniques using alpha channels and paths.
- You will have the ability to recognize poor colour balance in images and the knowledge of how to correct them using the appropriate techniques.
- Have a strong attention to detail and concentration under pressure, ability to work under own supervision and check work is correct and to a high standard.
- Ability to work in all colour modes (CMYK, RGB, LAB) have a background in RAW image processing
- Good understanding of colour profiles and their role in industry colour management, knowledge of web imagery and process appropriate dpi scale, pixel dimensions.
- Have good understanding of digital media work flows
- Experience in QC and 3D applications, Press passing an advantage.
Candidates must have experience in the Graphics Arts industry and a basic understanding of effective print, photo studio and/or digital production processes, roles, tools and workflow practices and trends. We are looking for someone who has a basic to proficient level of photo and colour manipulation techniques and processes such as colour separations, colour conversion and correction, profiling, and trapping and bleeding of imagery.
CGI experience would be a bonus.
Apply for Retoucher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly