Account Manager - Artwork/Packaging/Print - Berkshire -£36-40k +bonus + bens
7 days left
- Contract Type
Seriously superb opportunity to join this artwork management /repro company who have a marvellous reputation in the industry, a truly well rounded and perfect business to join
Housed within their wonderful client based in Berkshire, you will join a friendly team as Account Manager working harmoniously with the client who they have been in partnership for over 10 years.( Great place to work)
This fantastic opportunity will also give the post holder real focus a superb career potential
So what do they need,
- A few years proven client services experience in the packaging graphics industry or print related.
- Good general managerial skills, including interpersonal and client service skills, administrative and financial efficiency, effective prioritisation of projects and ability to cope under pressure.
- Broad technical knowledge of various printing processes
- Ability to manage a team of personal
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Experience of artwork/print.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time to achieve production timings
- Conduct review meetings with staff and appraise.
- Confident communicator (written & verbal)
- Excellent organisation skills and time management
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a quality focused market-leader within packaging repro.
Maybe you're an account manager looking to step up or maybe you are just looking for your next exciting challenge, if so then send in your CV
Apply for Account Manager - Artwork/Packaging/Print - Berkshire -£36-40k +bonus + bens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly