Account Manager - Direct Mail
7 days left
- Contract Type
£Negotiable + Gym Membership + Private Healthcare
Our client is one of the leading print management companies in the North due to expansion they are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager. They have a varied client base covering all markets sectors and offer clients the full print management solution including: operational print, corporate stationery, colour leaflets, brochures, marketing collateral, complex direct mail campaigns, multi-site retail point of sale.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a Direct Mail background who is looking for progression. Joining a busy department the successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own accounts.
Duties will include the following:
- Dealing with clients to gain a full understanding of their business and requirements
- Providing support to the Sales team
- Procurement of outsourced items for full service delivery
- Project Management of key accounts from enquiry / quotation stage through to completion
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Ensuring campaigns are completed to budget and schedule
- Maintain good communications with in-house departments and external suppliers throughout the life of the project
If you are an excellent communicator with a shining personality that is confident at building rapport then please apply immediately.
Apply for Account Manager - Direct Mail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly