Account Director - Shopper Marketing
7 days left
- Contract Type
As the Shopper Marketing Account Director you will be joining an exciting agency who provide integrated end-to-end shopping experiences. You will be the guru of thought leadership; in terms of self, team and client to strive above the norm in terms of creative thinking. You will own the client relationship, managing the account to ensure ultimate satisfaction in what the company delivers.
Taking responsibility for the financials of the Account, you will drive growth and profitability through effective cost management and maximising sales potential. You will oversee management of projects to ensure both client needs and agency standards are achieved; that work is in line with strategy, ensure that all operational aspects run smoothly, that work is completed on time and to budget; and that financial targets are hit or exceeded, in support of the company’s prevailing business objectives.
Main Account Director duties and responsibilities:
- Senior client point of contact this includes day-to-day management of client requests, contract negotiation and reporting of regular status meetings and ensuring all actions are carried out.
- Plan and direct the implementation and delivery of projects.
- Manage P&L of the account
- Liaise regularly with the creative teams; for day to day production, regarding new projects, objectives, to pro-actively identify and combat any problems.
- Stimulate creative activity within the teams through brainstorming and effective management of meetings with teams.
- Plan and develop propositions to support client business strategy.
- Ownership of clients’ objectives to drive a successful strategy.
- Become an expert in the client business through research and networking through industry trends, seeking out new opportunities to grow the account.
- 5 years’ proven experience within a Client Account facing agency role.
- Expertise in shopper marketing, POS and sales; knowledge of marketing strategy and tactics.
- Proven ability to manage teams within a creative, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to challenge thinking at all levels, including Board, Client and team with diplomacy and insight.
- Strong sales and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to negotiate and develop relationships at all levels.
- Excellent Management and team playing skills, with the ability to work alone and use own initiative.
- Calm under pressure with the ability to work to multiple deadlines.
- Attention to detail and procedure, getting things right the first time.
Sound like you?...If it does and you're looking for your next challenge, please send your CV ASAP.
Apply for Account Director - Shopper Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly