Digital Print Sales Manager
One of the most successful, highly regarded and innovative print and communications providers in the country is seeking a passionate salesperson to be at the forefront of their existing team, and to sell their highly regarded range of print services. The candidate will play a pivotal role in developing future growth, and provide vision, direction and leadership.
It is fundamental that the chosen candidate shows a dedication to providing the highest level of customer service to further expand the company’s existing client base. They must also have experience in leading a team.
The ideal candidate will preferably have a proven background within the large format sector, although we may consider other applications should your sales and people management skills be sufficiently high, well demonstrated and transferrable.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Deliver sales objectives; projecting expected sales revenues for new and existing products.
• Identify and meet sales opportunities, and strategically sell all our client’s offering into prospective clients.
• Manage key external and internal relationships to best effect to drive growth, develop our position in the sector and facilitate engagement.
• Aid with setting an appropriate sales budget for the year/Quarter/month with the Sales Director.
• Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople
• Provide guidance for and oversee the activities of the sales team
• Continuous evaluation of the sales team progress and providing coaching, training and development to maximise performance and personal growth.
• Motivate and incentivise the team appropriately so that targets and optimal working styles are achieved.
This establishment is a buzzing place, with a friendly and high skilled team to work with.
Apply for Digital Print Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly