Production Planning Manager | Direct Mail | Middlesex
High profile position within a leading organisation. An opportunity to take on a senior and influential position with full responsibility to generate, lead and maintain a working production plan for a true direct mail specialist with an impressive in-house set up.
Production Planning Manager | Direct Mail | Middlesex | Salary to Attract the Best
North London based this company is responsible for some of the most effective cross-media direct marketing campaigns ever seen in the UK. In addition to state-of-the-art digital printing and direct mail capabilities they have full in-house print production, finishing and fulfilment capabilities with the ability to source and manage every aspect of a campaign’s print production. High profile clients include well known retail, fashion and cosmetics brands.
As Production Planning Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling work across a range of digital, laser and large format presses, finishing machines and enclosing machines
- Creating an accurate working schedule for production
- Tracking work through the business to completion
- Liaising with all areas of the business to provide progress updates ensuring that client expectation is met
- Ensuring delivery against the production plan in all operational areas – Print, Finishing, Enclosing, Fulfilment and Despatch
- Pro-actively providing accurate forward loading reports identifying bottlenecks and gaps for all production areas
Key attributes required:
- Detailed working knowledge of print and direct mail production – this is a prerequisite
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure to deadlines
- Process led and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Ability to challenge others and manage conflict to drive effective delivery
- Excellent relationship management skills
Outstanding opportunity to build your career with a progressive organisation at the forefront of cutting edge technology.
Forward your CV to us for more information on the role.