Business Development Manager - Litho / Digital / Direct Mail
£Very Competitive + Commission + Car Allowance
Our client are an international print and communications business who have manufacturing sites in the UK, Asia and America. They work with many types of companies / sectors including education, financial, travel & tourism through to publishers and pharmaceutical, offering a variety of print, mailing and multi-media solutions.
The company are recruiting an experienced Business Development Manager to sell digital and litho print as well as their mailing / transactional solutions. The ideal candidate can be from a digital print, litho or mailing sales background and based in the South East; however, depending on experience, the client will consider those candidates who can work remotely.
The ideal candidate will hit the ground running and the first year's target would be £500K.
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Identifying & generating new business opportunities
- Arranging client visits
- Maintaining excellent customer services
- Works well under pressure
- Target driven
- Proven new business winner
- Great rapport builder
- Must be able to develop relationships at all levels
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Clear written and communication skills
Job Reference: PT2222