A leading printing company has an opening for a reliable, hard-working Guillotine Operator to be responsible for setting up, operating and maintaining the guillotine while working to tight deadlines and keeping a high level of quality.
- Set up and operate guillotine.
- Perform manual duties such as moving and handling of large paper stock
- Accurately measure and cut printed materials
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of equipment and minimise waste where possible; be able to troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance as needed
Required Skills / Experience:
- Excellent problem solving and planning skills
- Good communication and comprehension skills – including written and verbal
- Must be able to work closely with others to ensure all jobs are produced in a timely manner; must be a team player and must be very detailed.
- History of performing well under pressure; able to adapt to a constantly changing workflow
- Safety conscious
- Experience on other print finishing equipment an advantage.