Gluing Operative | Carton Packaging | Nottingham
With a steady expansion plan in place and long-term career opportunities on offer this is a great time for a Gluing Operative to join a dynamic technical department that has a real focus on carton excellence.
Gluing Operative | Carton Packaging | Nottingham | £30k + Excellent Benefits Package
Working with every customer to develop innovative folding carton packaging from traditional to specialist the company supports a wide range of markets, including Food, Confectionery, Toiletries and Household.
Offering a complete in-house service from design to delivery they work in line with ISO, BRC and FSC accreditations and are known for heavily investing in both plant and personnel to ensure they remain ahead of the competition.
As Gluing Operative, you will be responsible for finishing high quality cartons.
The key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting and running a variety of Bobst gluing equipment
- Producing a range of straight-line, crash lock and 4 and 6 corner work
- Maintenance of machinery
- Quality control in line with ISO and BRC standards
- Working shifts
The successful candidate will be very familiar with gluing machinery and be comfortable producing complex work.
Key attributes required:
- Direct experience operating gluing machinery and producing cartons
- Experience working to ISO and BRC codes of practise
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a regional leader at a time of growth.
Apply below for further details.