Print/Packaging Production Manager - Hertfordshire- Exceptional salary to attract the best
We have a superb opportunity to join this client who has a global reach as well as being a leader in technology and development.
Being based in leafy Hertfordshire, and on-site with an extremely well known brand, this is what we are looking for...
- This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your experience within the Print and Packaging industry.
- Have a background in print, packaging coupled with artwork & repro.
- Be able to lead PPM meetings with Design Agencies and Printers, with our client in attendance.
- Client facing experience, with confidence within this environment.
- The ability to give insight into colour separation for multiple printing techniques.
- Be able to write accurate minutes and fully document the key points from the PPM meetings.
- Be the liaison between the onsite project managers and the production studio elsewhere in the UK.
- To ensure that designs and imagery are print feasible and Brand Managed effectively to meet the client’s expectations on cost, quality and timings.
- A full understanding of all main print processes is essential
- Own the relationship with external printers and the clients design teams.
- Communicating effectively with external design agencies to align on final colours giving confirmation of print sequence.
- Advising on the most appropriate proofing methodology for the management of development/trial projects.
- Attend and lead various meetings for new design initiatives to fully understand the scope and requirements of the projects themselves. This may involve travel, so a degree of flexibility will be required.
- Ensuring the Studio is provided with a detailed colour separation brief for use within production environment.
- To promote a can-do attitude in order to meet clients’ expectations by partnering and challenging the printers to deliver outstanding printed results.
- Provide excellent customer service - build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in the customer organisation.
- To provide client support within the Artwork Supply chain on issues concerning printability and print quality.
- Source and validate new printer specifications.
Skills and Abilities:
- Print management background.
- Understanding of pre-press requirements.
- Excellent print and production knowledge.
- Proven Client facing ability
- Managing external suppliers.
- Working with multiple stakeholders.
- Committed, resilient and prepared to work extra hours as required.
- Team worker, with a positive outlook who will support other members of the print team.
- An understanding of the Illustrator and Photoshop industry software platforms.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
If you feel this role is something you have experience in, then please apply in confidence
Apply for Print/Packaging Production Manager - Hertfordshire- Exceptional salary to attract the best
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly