Operations Manager - Signage
£30K - £35K depending on experience
Our client based in the Midlands is a leading signage company with over 20 years in the business. They specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of shop signs, vehicle graphics, digital signage, exhibition and displays. In-house they have Oce Flatbed Printers, Latex HP machines and Vinyl Cutters.
They are currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their busy and expanding team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing 10-15 staff
- Experienced in the Signage Industry
- Day to day running of Signage Company
- Health & Safety procedures / RAMS
- Knowledge of Clarity operating system
- Processing jobs from the Estimation team into production via the workshop manager
- Able to work in Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Flat Bed and Roll to Roll printers
- Knowledge of Router
- Encouraging and bringing through Apprentices