Senior Mac Operator | Print & Direct Mail | Middlesex
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mac Operator with expert knowledge of InDesign to learn new skills within Data Programming. A chance to work in the heart of the head-office operation of an incredibly successful organisation that has considerable strength in London.
Senior Mac Operator | Print & Direct Mail | Middlesex | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
With an ever expanding client base and strong reputation this award winning company fully understands the importance of 'wowing’ their customers. In addition to their state-of-the-art, in-house, digital printing and direct mail capabilities, their service offering extends to sourcing and managing every single aspect of campaign print production.
As Mac Operator you will be responsible for:
- Training to become an experienced Data Programmer
- Training to use XMPIE and Cygnus
- Supporting the Data Services team with producing jobs, both printed output and online activities
- Processing, manipulating, cleansing, formatting and presenting data (full training will be provided)
- Understanding and documenting each jobs workflow, making recommendations for improvement where appropriate
- Delivering continual high quality output to meet client deadlines
- Maintaining regular and ongoing communication channels with the departmental manager and technical lead
- Compliance with all written company procedures and processes
Key attributes required:
- Current experience with Direct Mail or Digital Print
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of print processes
- High attention to detail
- IT skills to include Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm for customer care and client development
A rare opportunity to join a progressive company offering a supportive working environment and an excellent remuneration package, which includes flexible benefits.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.