Account Manager - Print Management
£Open depending on Candidate + Profit Scheme + NEST Pension
Our client is a well-established Print Management & Office Supplies Company who offer all aspects of marketing / operational print, promotional products as well as web to print.
Being an Account Manager is ensuring the smooth running of accounts from beginning to end. You should have good people skills, strong organisational abilities and a high degree of attention to detail. You will be required to be energetic and flexible and provide efficient and professional support.
You should have a desire to learn new skills, work across several projects and collaborate proactively within a busy team environment.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Create and quote print job specifications
- Receive and process orders
- Ensure accurate records are kept - full training on the company's systems will be given
- Become the main point of contact, Account Handler and Sales Representative for one of the main accounts
- Ensure all outstanding orders meet the KPI's
- Help manage and support all administrative processes
- Produce regular reports and set up product codes to keep track of stock movement
- Diary Management
- Exceptional communication skills
- Efficiently manage & prioritise tasks
- Capable of managing a heavy workload and work to deadlines
- An ability to deal with problems promptly, fairly and consistently, and be willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Experience and / or knowledge of print
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail and elevated level of accuracy
Apply for Account Manager - Print Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly